Scholarship: Full benefits
Degree: BS, MS
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Dr. Ziyan Guo, Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Dept. of Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, University College London (UCL), UK, is currently recruiting PhD students with research interests in the design and control of MRI-guided surgical robots. Dr. Guo’s research has been recognized with several international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35 (MIT TR35), ICRA’18 Best Conference Paper, and TPEL’17 Best Paper First Prize.
The University College London campus, located in the Bloomsbury district of central London, was founded in 1826 and is the third oldest higher education institution in England. Science research is rated 4* (“world-leading”) or 3* (“internationally excellent”). As of October 2020, our faculty, students, alumni and researchers include 34 Nobel Prize winners, three Fields winners, a number of political and organisational leaders and several prominent literary figures.
- Mechanical, electronic, automation, biomedical engineering and other related majors
- -Experience in medical device design, manufacturing and testing.
- -Knowledge and experience related to medical imaging (MRI with magnetic resonance imaging), position tracking technology and image navigation.
- -Experience in 3D printing, CNC and other related manufacturing and machining.
- -Experience in research and scientific publications in related fields.
- -Strong interest in medical applications, good interdisciplinary communication and collaboration and strong self-drive.
- -CSC public and other study abroad scholarship recipient
- Interested candidates should send their CV (in English) and application-related supporting materials (in English) to: [email protected]