Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Fall 2023
Hearing impairment is the third most prevalent chronic disease in the world. The Zhao Bo lab is dedicated to exploring the molecular mechanisms of deafness and finding new drug targets to treat deafness. The lab receives funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and has a vibrant research atmosphere and excellent instrumentation. Zhao Bo received his PhD from the Institute of Neurology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Since the establishment of his group in late 2016, he has published more than ten papers in Developmental Cell, Cell Reports and other journals. Now we are looking for a postdoctoral fellow to explore a brand new field.
- Biological or medical related field.
- Solid hands-on laboratory skills including a background in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell culture, and/or confocal imaging and other related experiments.
- Accept experimentation with mouse models.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and responsibility for scientific research.
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
Please send your resume and contact information for 3 references to: [email protected]