Scholarship: HK$ 18–40K/month
Nationality: International Students
Location: Hong Kong
Application deadlines: Until the positions are filled
Dr Guo is an Assistant Professor in DUPAD. Her research interest lies inEnvironmental Epidemiology and Urban Planning, specifically in global health, built environment, air pollution, climate change, combined effect, cohort study, chronic and infectious diseases. Dr Guo’s research is based on both local and global health systems to contribute scientific findings to the improvement of human health and living environment. Further information about Dr Guo and her research can be found here: https://www.arch.hku.hk/staff/upad/guo-cui/?dept=upad
- Degree in Public Health (Epidemiology/Biostatistics), Statistics, Urban Planning, Geographic Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines
- Hold a Bachelor, Master or MPhil degree in Public Health (Epidemiology/Biostatistics/social science), biostatistics and other relevant disciplines
- Have a good command of Cantonese and English
- The participants with experience in field study, data cleaning, and statistics software (R language, SAS, SPSS, Python etc) will be given priorities.
- Have passion and perseverance for scientific research
If you are interested, please send your brief CV (2 pages) and relevant materials to Dr Guo:[email protected]. Please use the theme for the email “Application for PhD” or “Application for RA”. Should you have any questions on admission of PhD, please contact: [email protected]. All the applications will be treated seriously, but only those who are in the shortlist will be contacted.