Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International students
Application deadlines: Fall 2023 academic year
Xinyue Liu’s group in the Department of Chemical Materials at Michigan State University (USA) invites postdoctoral/visiting scholars from soft materials, biology, engineering, and other related backgrounds to join us. The group will focus on basic and applied research on living materials/devices, soft materials-based sensors, 3D printing (direct ink writing), and gas sorption, which will be used for The research will be used for the detection and treatment of diseases, and the development of sustainable energy sources.
- Engineering discipline, preferably mechanical engineering, materials science, biomedical science, chemical engineering, physics, chemistry, etc.
- Background in any science or engineering discipline, preferably mechanical engineering, materials science, biomedical science, chemical engineering, physics, chemistry, etc.
- Strong initiative and interest in the research content of the subject group
- Good at thinking and communicating, good hands-on skills and good problem solving skills
- Applicants should have relevant research experience in one of the following areas: additive manufacturing, genetic engineering, animal study, thermal engineering, optical engineering, etc.
- The applicant should have experience with one of the following: MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python, Arduino, etc.
PhD and postdoctoral positions for the fall 2023 academic year. Suitable and interested applicants are invited to send a Cover Letter as well as a CV to [email protected].