Degree: Bachelor/Master, Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Applications are open until all positions are filled.
The candidates will work closely with clinicians to establish empirical platforms for identifying and validating cancer vaccine candidates, and to translate research findings into clinical practice. Also, the candidates will be involved in the assessment and development of vaccines against novel antigens for the treatment of cancer and other human diseases. The successful candidates will need to independently design and execute experiments, troubleshoot issues, interpret results, and give project updates. Highly motivated individuals with a passion for advancing personalized medicine are encouraged to apply.
We provide a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with the qualifications and relevant experience of the successful candidates.
The laboratory is supported by generous funds from the National Research Foundation Fellowship (NRF 2020). For more information, please visit http://pharmacy.nus.edu.sg/gloryn-chia-laboratory/
- Immunology, oncology, and bioinformatics
- Applicants should possess a PhD in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, bioengineering or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Experience with immunology (adaptive immunity), stem cells, molecular and cell biology and/or bioinformatics will be considered favourably.
- If the candidate is a bioinformatician, he/she should possess extensive knowledge and experience in working with a variety of NGS datasets, pipeline development and algorithm development.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and contact details of two referees to Dr Gloryn Chia (ph[email protected]). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.