Scholarship: Full benefits
Degree: BS, MS, MD, PhD, or MD-PhD
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Early 2023
The prospective fellows will work with a multi-disciplinary group of experts including MRI physicists, radiologists, neuroscientists, and neurosurgeons at the University of Washington and its affiliated hospitals. Research projects will primarily focus on the development of MRI acquisition/reconstruction methods, or image processing/machine learning, and clinical applications. The institution is equipped with clinical 3T Siemens and clinical and research 3T Philips MRI scanners and facilities for imaging development, image processing, and clinical research. The position is available immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and academic achievement. Comprehensive benefits are provided including medical insurance, retirement plan, university housing, childcare and so on.
Seattle is consistently ranked among the 10 best places to live in the United States by U.S. News. The University of Washington is highly ranked (No. 8 in US News Best Global Universities) with top-tier Medical School and Engineering schools. The research team has world-renowned researchers with continuous funding support from NIH. The individual training plan will be provided to post-docs to ensure success in securing future academic or industry jobs. Seattle has great job opportunities in both academia and industry.
- Neurovascular imaging/analysis
- For post-doc: Completed Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, medical imaging-related field, and/or computer science.
- For PhD student, needs a Bachelor or Master degree in similar areas
- High motivation and strong interest in medical imaging research;
- Research experience in MRI or image processing/machine learning. Experience in vascular disease research is a plus but not required.
- To Apply: Interested candidates should email their CV including a complete list of publications, and a short statement of research interests to Dr. Chengcheng Zhu at [email protected].