Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open until all positions are filled
The Fan Lab (https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0439-8277) focuses on immune cells and gut bacterial membrane vesicles in sepsis- and ischemia/reperfusion-triggered cardiovascular remodeling. Specific areas of interest for this post-doctoral position include residential macrophage proliferation, macrophage polarization, macrophage efferocytosis, and characterizations of probiotic/pathogenic bacteria-released membrane vesicles in cardiac function and endothelial permeability.
- Immunology, Physiology, or related filed.
- Two or more first-author publications and received Doctoral degree within the last two years.
- Expertise in flow cytometry, immune-staining, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, real-time PCR, and Western-blot is highly valued.
- Experience with isolation of tissue macrophages, primary cell culture, endothelial permeability, LPS- or CLP-induced sepsis models is also highly valued.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, communication, and writing skills.
Please send the following to Guo-Chang Fan ([email protected])
- Cover letter
- Names and contact information for three references