Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Located in Ottawa, the national capital of Canada, beside the historic Rideau Canal, an official UNESCO World Heritage Site, Carleton’s proximity to government institutions, libraries, media, and a thriving knowledge economy make Carleton a great place to learn and live. The Electrical and Electronic Engineering program at Carleton University ranks 251-300 worldwide (Carleton University overall ranks 601-650 worldwide) according to QS World University Rankings.
Embedded and Multi-sensor Laboratory (EMSLab) in Carleton University is a leading laboratory in sensor fusion and autonomous systems. Global Satellite Systems, 5G networks, low-earth-orbit satellites, and high-altitude platforms are emerging technologies that will revolutionize modern life. The integration of these infrastructures with sensors, cloud-computing, and embedded systems will enable wide range of applications such as automated driving, advanced robotics, intelligent transportation systems, unmanned systems, internet of things, and smart city. EMSLab is inviting candidate with strong background in communication and digital signal processing for a fully funded PhD position.
Communication, Elec.&Comp. Eng., or a related area.
The following skills are required:
- 1) MAS degree in Communication, Elec.&Comp. Eng., or a related area.
- 2) Strong experience in signal processing and embedded systems.
- 3) Hands-on experience in C or Python Programming.
- 4) Strong MATLAB or any scientific computing tool programming skills
- 5) Strong problem-solving skills
- 6) Publications record in any of the area is an asset.
Interested candidate should send to [email protected] the following:
- 1) Detailed and recent CV
- 2) Academic transcripts
- 3) Two references contacts