Scholarship: Full scholarships, including tuition, living expenses and insurance
Degree: Bachelor, Master
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Spring, summer and autumn semesters of 2022
Dr. Wang graduated from Purdue University in 2020 with a degree in aerospace engineering and joined the University of California, San Diego as a postdoctoral researcher. Dr. Wang’s main research interests include: Cooperative control and optimization in multi-robot system; Multi-agent machine learning; Multi-robot task allocation and path planning. He has published in journals and conferences including IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, American Control Conference, etc. Control Conference.
For more information about Dr. Wang’s research work, please visit.
Engineering (Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace), Computer Science, Computational Neuroscience.
- have obtained or will obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (automation, electrical, mechanical, aerospace), computer science, computational neuroscience. A strong academic background in automation, machine learning or mathematics.
- a strong interest in the following areas: control theory, reinforcement learning, robot systems, multi-agent systems, computational neural networks.
- a TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS score of 6.5 or above. GRE scores are required. Good communication, retrieval and writing skills in English.
- strong (theoretical/engineering) research background, and academic writing experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please send the following documents to [email protected]
Subject of mail: PhD-Application
- Personal Statement, Complete CV (including thesis list);
- undergraduate/master’s transcripts;
- TOEFL/IELTS and GRE transcripts.
Interested students are welcome to apply!