Degree: Ph.D., DDS, DVM, JD, MD or equivalent
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
he Xu lab at The Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota is seeking a postdoctoral fellow who is highly organized and motivated. The researchof the lab focuses on the role of transcriptome stability in metabolic homeostasis. We have built a comprehensive research platform centering on metabolic physiology study, complemented by bioinformatic analysis and RNA molecular biology. The individual will be expected to establish the exact molecular mechanisms governing metabolism, thereby facilitating the development of new therapies for obesity-related diseases.
- Independently carry out the design and execution of experimental research required by the researchcomponent of the project.
- Write and review research papers, present research outcomes, conceptualize new ideas, and develop plans for independent research which could have a considerable influence and impact on the relevantfield attracting research funding.
- Develop connections with local and internationalresearchers for collaboration work.
- Molecular biology, biochemistry andcell biology
- Experience in molecular biology, biochemistry andcell biology is required.
- A proven track record in the form of decentpublications
- Experience with metabolism research is highlydesirable.
Applications must be submitted online.
- To be considered for this position, please go to: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/354639.
- To request an accommodation during the application process, please email [email protected] or call (612) 624-UOHR(8647).