Scholarship: Full award
Degree: BS, MS
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Founded in 1828, Augusta University is a public university located in Augusta, Georgia’s second largest city, and one of the oldest schools in Georgia. The School of Computer and Cyber Sciences is one of the fastest growing schools in the university and in the state of Georgia, and is home to the Georgia Cyber Center, the largest investment by the State of Georgia in a cybersecurity facility to date, which has now over $100 million. The college has strong partnerships with neighbouring research institutions such as the U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence, the U.S. Army Cyber Command, National Security Agency (NSA) Georgia, and the nearby Savannah River The National Laboratory has established strong collaborative relationships. The School is well funded by NSF, DoD, NSA, and other agencies for research. The city of Augusta, GA, has a low cost of living, a beautiful environment, and is home to the prestigious Masters Tournament. Evans, the general residential area for everyone, was #1 The Best Places to Live in America 2020-2021 last year.
- modelling, analysis and control of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- security verification of machine learning methods (e.g. neural networks) and their application to CPS
- theoretical studies of Hybrid Systems (HSS)
- 1. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mathematics, or related fields. M.S. with project experience and publication record is preferred.
- 2. A minimum TOEFL score of 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based) OR a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
- 3. Strong background in control theory, machine learning, optimization, formal methods is preferred.
- 4. Good programming skills in C++, Python, or Matlab.
Interested people please send cv to Dr. Xiang [email protected]