Scholarship: Full award
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: February 15, 2022
The Translational Medicine Laboratory in the Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Fellow for an NIH-funded program: An automated system to interpret echocardiography to predict adverse outcomes in patients with right ventricular dysfunction in daily hospital practice. This would be a disciplinary team of computer scientists, cardiologists, statisticians, and biologists. The program aims to establish an automated, echocardiograms-based test to predict right ventricular dysfunction in children. The successful applicant will work closely with pediatric cardiologists at Stanford Children’s Health to develop deep-learning workflows for echo assessment and outcome prediction.
Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Machine learning, Mathematics, statistics, bioinformatics, or other relevant fields.
- • Strong experience in deep learning research
- • Strong coding skills with Python and R
- • Experience working with TensorFlow, PyTorch, and TensorRT would be major plus
- • Experience programming against GPUs via CUDA
- • Ability to work independently and as part of multidisciplinary team.
- • Excellent time management and organizational skills
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Required Application Materials: Please send your application materials to Lisa Forneris, Division Manager, Pediatric Surgery, at [email protected].