Degree: BS, MS, Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Due to the need for research work, Professor Huang Xianghui/ Associate Professor Kang Yang’s group at the Seventh Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University intends to jointly recruit two assistant researchers and several post-doctoral fellows.
The group’s research interests are in advanced biomedical materials, specifically the application of advanced materials in tumour immunology, tumour detection, tumour therapy and visual drug delivery systems. Recent work has focused on the controlled construction of novel stimulus-responsive nano-delivery systems and their application in disease diagnosis and treatment. He has published more than 40 papers, including more than 30 papers as first author/corresponding author. He has been published as first/corresponding author in top academic journals such as Advanced Materials and Advanced Functional Materials. Students with backgrounds in chemistry, materials, biology, medicine, immunology and other related fields are welcome to join the group, and undergraduates are also welcome to participate in the research, apply for the Student Innovation Programme and complete their thesis. The group is always looking for post-docs and provides a good research environment. The Seventh Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University has been developing rapidly in recent years, and excellent post-docs have a better chance to stay and continue working in the hospital. For more information, please refer to: http://www.sysush.com/content/7261bfe1-515d-4d07-825b-2d5687d85bcb
Statistics, data analysis, and machine learning
- Assistant Researchers (2).
- 1) Immunology direction (1): PhD degree in immunology, molecular and cell biology or other related majors, familiarity with bioinformatics analysis is a plus.
- (2) Biomaterials direction (1): PhD in chemistry, pharmacology, polymer and other related majors, experience in biomaterials research is a plus.
- 3) Postdoctoral experience is a plus.
- (4) PhD or postdoctoral period, has published SCI papers as the first author (IF≥5 points).
- 5) The ability to complete subject design and experiments independently.
- 6) Proficiency in various commonly used polymer synthesis or biological experimental techniques.
- 7) good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
- 8) Age below 38 years old in principle.
- Postdocs (several).
- 1） PhD in chemistry, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology and other related fields.
- 2） First authorship of SCI papers (IF ≥ 3 points) during the PhD.
- 3） Ability to design and conduct experiments independently.
- 4） Proficiency in various common chemical experimental operations, or common biological experimental techniques, especially the ability to perform animal experiments and flow cytometry techniques.
- 5) Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
- 6） Age in principle below 35 years old.
Applicants should e-mail their CV (education experience, work experience, published papers, honours and awards, etc.) and the full text of representative papers to the contact person