Scholarship: Fully Funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Until the positions are filled
Dr. Zhang received his Ph.D. in Computer Science and M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Missouri under the supervision of Prof. Dong Xu, and then joined Cornell University Medical College to conduct clinically relevant research in computational biology. Dr. Zhang has published more than 60 scientific papers to date, including many top journals, Nature 2022; Cancer discovery 2021; Cell stem cell 2020, 2019, 2017; Nature medicine 2018; Genome biology 2015. 2014, 2008, Dr. Zhang’s group is currently well-funded and has many projects. Boston has one of the world’s leading biomedical research/innovation/industry resources and has become a mecca for biomedical research in the United States. Boston University School of Medicine not only has a complete research system, but also has a rich clinical resource in Boston Medical Center.
- Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, statistics, computational biology or related field
- -Develops new deep learning algorithms to process high-dimensional time-series biological data
- -MRI or pathology image analysis for disease diagnosis, e.g. kidney disease, Alzheimer’s
- -Multi-omics data integration: integration of microbiome, epigenome, transcriptome sequencing data for exploring tumor resistance mechanisms, early screening markers.
Please contact Dr. Zhang directly via email ([email protected]), enclosing
- -Curriculum vitae
- -Research interests and future goals
- -and contact information of at least 2 referees.
In addition, Dr. Zhang’s group is also open to PhD students, visiting students/scholars, joint students from related disciplines, and visiting faculty members, please write to us for more information.