Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open until both positions are filled.
The Yu Lab (http://www.chem.indiana.edu/faculty/yan-yu/) at Department of Chemistry at Indiana University is a highly interdisciplinary team that employs nanotechnology and advanced microscopy to detect, understand, and engineer immune cell-pathogen interactions. We have ongoing collaborations with teams at various hospitals and Medical Schools.
- Chemistry, biochemistry, physics, biophysics, engineering, and biology
Candidate qualifications include:
- PhD degree in any relevant disciplines, including but not limited to chemistry, biochemistry, physics, biophysics, engineering, and biology, is required.
- Expertise in one or more of these areas is highly valued: biophysics, nano-bio interactions, optical microscopy, immunology, microbiology.
- For candidates with strong background in fluorescence microscopy instrumentation, no biological research experience is required.
Interested candidates should send the following to [email protected]：
● Names and contact information for two references