Degree: B.S., M.S.
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Fall 2021, Spring 2022, or Fall 2022
Dr. Yidan Hu will join the Department of Computing Security at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in Fall 2021 as a tenure-track assistant professor. She is looking for several self-motivated Ph.D. students with RA support starting from Fall 2021, Spring 2022, or Fall 2022. A successful candidate is expected to conduct research related to one or multiple areas in wireless network security, data privacy, and AI security.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a private research university located in Rochester, New York State. Rochester is the third-most populous city in the New York state with beautiful scenery, convenient daily life, and affordable daily cost. US News ranking of RIT’s CS program is 68.
CS, CE, or a relevant area
An ideal candidate is expected to have
- A Bachelor or preferably a Master degree in CS, CE, or a relevant area (e.g., Applied Mathematics);
- Strong mathematical skills, including probability analysis
- Basic programming skills, such as python, MATLA, etc.
- Previous research experience in wireless networks or distributed systems (A plus).
- Previous research experience in security, or privacy (A big plus).
If you are interested, please contact her through the email address: [email protected]. You are encouraged to provide your resume or CV, transcripts, TOEFL and GRE scores, and everything else that you believe will help your application.