Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
We are looking for an exceptionally creative and self-motivated postdoctoral fellow to join us in developing new technologies for spatial omics profiling at the cellular level. The successful candidate will collaborate with internal and external groups to solve challenging biological problems. The work will be multi-disciplinary, combining microchip, microscopy, genomics, and computational analysis to profile genome, epigenome, transcriptome, and proteome within the spatial context of tissues and cells. These novel technologies will greatly improve our ability to study tissue complexity and reveal the salient features of tissue architecture in physiology and disease.
Our recent publications include:
- Nature (2022): DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-022-05094-1
- Science (2022): DOI: 10.1126/science.abg7216
- Cell (2020): DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2020.10.026
You can find more of our laboratory information in our website,
- Bioengineering, biochemistry, molecular biology, or genetics.
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in bioengineering, biochemistry, molecular biology, or genetics.
- Research experience in spatial omics or single cell analysis is required.
- Please submit your application to Dr. Yanxiang Deng ([email protected]), including your CV, a description of your research interests, background, and future goals. Please also provide contact information for at least three references.