Degree: BS, MS
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Fall, 2023
The Molecular Engineering Innovation (MEI) Laboratory at SUNY Binghamton is looking for highly motivated and talented students to join our team. We currently have ONE opening for a Ph.D. position with full financial support. The student is expected to enroll in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Ph.D. program in Fall 2023 and will work in the field of drug/gene/cell delivery for immunoengineering.
The full application is expected by the end of January to early Feb 2023 (rolling application until the end of March 2023, prospective students should apply ASAP as we are finalizing the candidates by the end of January to start the interviewing process in Feb 2023).
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Medicine, Biochemistry, or a closely related area
- BS in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Medicine, Biochemistry, or a closely related area.
- MS (optional) with project experiences in NanoMedicine (with experiences in organic synthesis) or Medicinal Chemistry (with cell-based screening experiences) is preferred.
- TOEFL needed, GRE not required.
- Interested candidates should send a CV, cover letter, and transcripts to Dr. Kuo-Ching Mei (kmei at binghamton dot edu).