Scholarship: US $2,500 and tuition waiver.
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Autumn 2023
The University of Memphis is a public research university (R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity) located in Memphis, the largest city in Tennessee and the 17th largest city in the United States. The region offers abundant medical resources, convenient transportation and a pleasant environment.
The Microfluidics Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Memphis is committed to developing creative microfluidic chips (lab-on-a-chip platform) and micro/nano systems to solve problems related to healthcare and biomedical research. We are a highly productive and enthusiastic team.
- Acoustic bubble microfluidics (fundamental study of acoustic bubbles and their applications)
- Innovative lab-on-a-chip technology for biomedical applications
- Soft micro/nanosensors
- Enthusiasm, diligence and perseverance.
- Background in science and engineering, with preference given to those in mechanical/biomedical/chemical engineering, materials science or related fields with a strong publication record.
- Good reading and writing skills in English.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]. Consultants will promptly schedule interviews for qualified candidates. We look forward to you joining our team!