Scholarship: Full benefits
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: January 30, 2023
The University of Cambridge (UOC), located in Cambridgeshire, England, is a public research university with a traditional college system. It is a member of the Russell Group of Universities, the Golden Triangle, Doxbridge, and the G5. The University of Cambridge is the second oldest university in the English-speaking world, formerly known as a society of scholars founded in 1209.
The University is a member of the Russell Group of Universities, the Global Consortium of Universities and Colleges, the Golden Triangle, the International Collaborative Network for Applied Science and Technology Development, and the University of Cambridge Medical Partners Consortium, and is home to Silicon Fen, a technology hub. It has eight liberal arts museums, a library system with over 15 million volumes and the world’s oldest publishing house, Cambridge University Press.
The University is ranked 5th in THE World University Rankings, 3rd in QS World University Rankings, 8th in U.S. News World University Rankings, and 3rd in SoftBank World University Rankings for 2021-2022.
- (1) Trophoblast Research Center
- (2) Oppenheimer Research Fellow
- (3) Development of bioelectrochemical and biophotocatalytic technologies
- (4) Direct photon-chemical conversion techniques based on integrated catalytic networks
- (5) Spectroscopy (e.g., IR and Raman) for material-catalyst interface studies
- (6) Robust statistical methods and theories for large scale data
- (7) Use of machine learning to address major scientific challenges
- (8) Natural language processing