Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Fall Quarter starts in September; Winter Quarter starts in January; Spring Quarter starts in late March.
Dr. Ying Liu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University. Her research focuses on imageand video processing, deep learning, high-dimensional data, and compressed sensing. Her research articles are published in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM), IEEE Access, Elsevier Journal of Pattern Recognition, Multimedia Tools and Applications, SPIE Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI), and prestigious conferences such as ICASSP, ICIP, ISCAS, SPIE DCS, and IEEE Asilomar conference. Her research is funded by the National Science Foundation and industrial grant. She’s an Associate Editor of TCSVT, a reviewer of many top-ranked journals and she also serves as the technical program committee member of multiple international conferences.
- Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Automation
- Solid mathematical background and strong programming skills in Python, Matlab and C++.
- Experience in image processing, video coding, deep learning, machine learning, or computer vision. Experience in deep learning programming such as tensorflow, pytorch, keras, caffe.
- GRE score.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students.
- Strong motivation in cutting-edge research and paper publication.
If you are interested, please send your CV, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, copies of published papers if any, GRE and English test(TOEFL or IELTS) scores to: Email: [email protected]