Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Dr. Peng is an investigator of Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics and the director of Bioinformatics at Indiana Center for Musculoskeletal Health. His lab focuses on developing novel bioinformatics methods and software to analyze high-throughput multi-omics data. For more information, please refer to the website: https://medicine.iu.edu/faculty/63227/peng-gang.
- Postdoctoral requirements
- PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics or related fields
- Experience working with large-scale biological data (RNA-Seq, ATAC-Seq, WGBS, etc.)
- Experience with command line interface/Linux environment and knowledge of a programming language such as R, Python, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills, self-motivated and eager to learn.
2. Requirements for PhD students
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative science.
- Basic programming skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Previous research experience and publication record are preferred.
- Applicants should submit a CV, two representative publications, and the names and email addresses of two references to: Dr. Gang Peng ([email protected])