Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Jiandie Lin Laboratory, University of Michigan
We are seeking two highly motivated postdoctoral fellowsto conduct research on the fundamental biology of metabolic signaling, inter-organ crosstalk, and metabolic tissue microenvironment with a focus on NASH and NASH-related liver cancer. Additional research directions include adipose metabolism and remodeling in health and disease. The fellows will have opportunities to develop independent research directions during postdoctoral training.
The Life Sciences Institute at the University of Michigan is an interdisciplinary research institute that fosters innovation and collaboration. We are committed to training and career development of the next generation of scientists.
- Molecular metabolism, single-cell biology, genomics, immunology, and cancer biology
- Applicants with Ph.D. degree and graduate students expecting to receive doctoral degree within six months will be considered.
- Successful candidates are expected to have an outstanding track record of productivity.
- Applicants with background in molecular metabolism, single-cell biology, genomics, immunology, and cancer biology are encouraged to apply.
- Please contact Dr. Jiandie Lin ([email protected]) to apply for this position.