Degree: PhD, MD
Nationality: International Students
Location: Hong Kong
Application deadlines: Open
The department of chemistry of the chinese university of Hong Kong invites applications for a full-time appointment of postdoctoral fellow, commencing as soon as possible.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in chemistry or related disciplines with a strong publication record and expertise in synthetic, medicinal, and/or materials chemistry, preferably with interest and experience in translational biomedical research.
The appointee will work under the supervision of professor Dennis Ng:
- Organic Synthesis/Pharmaceutical Chemistry preferred
- Synthesis/materials/biomedical background preferred
- Research into the design and synthesis of phthalocyanine and fluoroboron dipyrrole dyes and their application in photodynamic therapy.
Specific requirements for the position are
- A PhD in a relevant discipline or field (biology, cancer biology, epigenetics) has been obtained or is expected to be obtained within this year.
- Good writing and communication skills in English.
- Good research interests and ability to conduct independent research, with one or more first author publications.
please send your CV directly to [email protected]