Scholarship: Full benefits
Degree: BS, MS, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Fall 2023
Thank you for your interest in my research group at USC. The group is broadly interested in software engineering, software security, machine learning, and computer systems. Our vision is to build testing and analysis techniques for improving the reliability, security, and efficiency of complex software systems. Some of our ongoing projects include static/dynamic bug detection, program analysis for WebAssembly, attack investigation and detection, compiler testing, and performance profiling. You can read about our work on my webpage:https://weihang-wang.github.io/.
- Computer Science
- (1) are committed to top-notch research,
- (2) have a solid background in system programming, and
- (3) have experience with building large software systems. Research experience in software engineering, security, or compilers is a plus.
- If you are interested in applying to be a PhD student in my group,
- please fill out this form: https://forms.office.com/r/QKEeCrFQYL and email me ([email protected]) after completing the form,
- apply to the CS PhD program at USC (deadline: December 15, 2022, https://www.cs.usc.edu/ph-d-application-information/). In your application, please mention “Weihang Wang” as a potential adviser.