Scholarship: Fully funded
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: Open
Li lab of Computational lmmunology at UPenn/CHOP is looking for a self-disciplined, responsible full-time lab technician to manage daily lab activities,participate in basic molecular and cell experiments, and carry out other duties as assigned. The Pl is an incoming Associate Professor at Department of Pathology Penn.(https://www.med.upenn.edu/apps/faculty/index.php/g275/p9670250). More information of Li lab can be found at:https://www.lilab-utsw.org/
- Basic molecular and cell experiments
An ideal applicant is expected to be proficient in some or all of the following aspects:
- 1.Immunology: Cell culture(experience of primaryTcell culture is a plus;flow sorting EliSPOT;T cell killing assay; experience with single-chain trimer is considered a big plus.
- 2.Cellular and molecular technigues:Mammalian cellculture; PCR and vector
construction;Genomic DNA isolation;RNA extraction; Reverse transcription; Real-time PCR;Cell transfection;Recombinant adenovirus package;Amplification and purification; FACS analysis;Immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescent assay.
- 3.Genomics:scRNA-seq library construction;ATAC-seq library construction;CRISPR KO
- 4.Fluent communication skills including both speaking and writing English.
Interested individuals please contact Bo Li([email protected])