Degree: Bachelor/Master, Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: in January 2023 and in April 2022
The Department of Information Systems and Analytics, National University of Singapore is seeking to fill at least one Ph.D. students and research assistants (RA) in Information Systems starting in January 2023 and in April 2022 . The student will participate in research projects, which combine rigor and relevance in formulating and solving problems, generate papers to top academic (UTD 24) journals, and engage with policy and managerial practice. Competitive stipend and strong support for professional development will be provided.
- Information Systems IS Track
- 1. Motivated to develop as a scholar to generate innovative insights through entrepreneurial research activities and engagement with both academics and practitioners. Interested in and familiar with news/knowledge in technology, economics, and/or business strategy;
- 2. Strong foundations in mathematics, computer science, and econometrics; Experience in data collection, data cleaning, exploratory analysis, and causal analysis; Proficient in programming languages such as Python and Stata;
- 3. Comfortable with English working environment with strong verbal and written skills;
- 4. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, and other related areas;
Applicants should submit the following materials (summarized in one PDF):
- a curriculum vitae.
- complete scores in English (TOEFL, GRE/GMAT).
- a direction of interest (3 pages or less) or writing sample (10 pages or less).
- personal statement.
- two letters of recommendation.