Scholarship: Full benefits as per university rule
Degree: BS, MS, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Location: Hong Kong
Application deadlines: Open
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), a leading international university in Asia, established the Institute of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (iTERM; https://www.iterm.cuhk.edu.hk/) in 2018. Meanwhile, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) of Hong Kong will establish the InnoHK Innovative Hong Kong R&D Platform – Neuromusculoskeletal Regenerative Medicine Centre in 2022. InnoHK is a key project of the SAR Government to develop Hong Kong as a global research collaboration hub, which involves the establishment of a world-class innovation platform with the Hong Kong Science Park, where internationally renowned universities and research institutes will set up R&D laboratories for research collaboration. The Center for Neuromusculoskeletal Regenerative Medicine is the first of its kind. The Centre for Neuromusculoskeletal Regenerative Medicine is a collaborative R&D laboratory between The Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden since the launch of the InnoHK initiative. The Karolinska Institute is the largest single medical school in the world of higher education and one of the most prestigious in the world. The Academy has a committee dedicated to awarding the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. To date, five Nobel laureates in physiology or medicine have come from the Karolin School of Medicine.
- Biomedicine, bioengineering, bioinformatics or related disciplines
- (i) Background in biomedicine, bioengineering, bioinformatics or related disciplines, or relevant experience in the above research areas is preferred
- (ii) Good communication skills and writing skills in English.
- (iii) Dedicated, conscientious and meticulous, with good organization, coordination, execution and teamwork skills.
- Applicant related information, such as curriculum vitae and contact information for references, can be sent directly to the subject leader, Prof. Dan Wang, at [email protected]. The subject heading of the email should be: Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate/PhD Student Application_Name of Applicant.