Scholarship: Partial Funding
Nationality: International Students
Application deadlines: 01/29/2023
Women in Master of Internet of Things – City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarship 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Internet of Things taught at La Trobe University . The deadline of the scholarship is 29 Jan 2023.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Its main campus is located in the suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. La Trobe University has partnered with City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) as part of the Smart Cities Alliance. COGB is the largest municipality in central Victoria. 2 Scholarships will be funded by COGB in 2023 to support female students at the Bendigo Campus who are studying the Master of Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens or International students
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- are commencing the Master of Internet of Things in Semester 1, 2023 at La Trobe Bendigo campus
- have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level subjects in Mathematics, Calculus or Discrete Math.
- An online application form will be published here when applications open.